You may wish to seek advice from our firm in the following situations:
- If you have 401Ks, IRAs or other qualified pre-tax monies and are looking for ways to get money out in a tax efficient way for your income, family or healthcare needs
- If you want to avoid being cornered into a large income tax liability as you get older, find out about strategies that will work for you to allow you to get money out of IRAs, with low or no tax and into Roths or other investments
- If you have mutual funds, stocks, bonds or real estate and wish to learn options to minimize or eliminate capital gains while taking advantage of capital losses
- If you are making even modest charitable contributions, find out how to fully benefit yourself as well as your charity
- If you want to make sure your inheritance goes to your children without loss from your children’s divorces, creditors, or other liabilities, learn how to put them into special trusts.
- If you are concerned about how your spouse or disabled child will be provided for if you are incapacitated or at your death, find out how to make intelligent decisions now that will protect them in the future.
- If you are considering remarriage, make sure you know what to consider before you tie the knot so that your estate is protected from your intended’s healthcare, family or credit issues.
- If you want to make sure your money will take you to the finish line, start planning now to make the most of your assets.
- If you worry about how you will pay for care if you face a healthcare crisis, learn about the options you have for care using the most tax-efficient way to pay for the care of your choice.