With offices located throughout Ohio in Centerburg, Sidney, Monroe, and Chillicothe, the attorneys at Cooper, Adel & Associates serve senior citizens throughout the entire state with their elder law necessities. At Cooper, Adel & Associates, we are one of only three firms in Ohio that has two certified elder law attorneys, Thom L. Cooper and Mitch Adel. Read more about Certified Elder Law Attorneys.
If you ask any employee at Cooper, Adel & Associates what our goal is, they would reply that it is to assist Ohio seniors in preserving assets from unnecessary taxes and legal expenses, as well as the devastating costs of catastrophic healthcare and nursing homes, so that the Ohio senior’s assets may be used during their lifetime and passed to their heirs in the most timely and cost effective manner. Dealing solely with elder law matters, when you work with Cooper, Adel & Associates, you know that you will receive the advice and guidance you need during this critical time. Learn some of the benefits of working with the Ohio elder law attorneys at Cooper, Adel & Associates.
Cooper, Adel & Associates can provide guidance to you and your Ohio family in the following areas:
- Develop estate planning documents, such as powers of attorney, wills, and trusts.
- Analyze, plan, and prepare estate and gift taxes.
- Assist your Ohio family in the event of the death of a loved one.
- Coordinate benefit options for veterans and their widows.
- Define legal and asset protection strategies.
- Identify solutions to avoid medical liens in your Ohio home or on your farm.
- Help your family avoid probate costs and provide for the special needs of heirs.
- Recommend benefits to pay for care at home, assisted living, or a nursing home.
Our doors are always open and we want to get you the maximum possible benefit for you and your loved ones. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
For more information on how Ohio elder law firm, Cooper, Adel & Associates, came to be, read founder Thom L. Cooper’s story.