For more information about estate planning, guardianship, benefits, and any other elder law questions, be sure to check out our resources for seniors and families in Ohio.
- Watch videos about VA benefits, aging without children, and more.
- Check out our FAQ compiled by our attorneys with questions they frequently receive.
- Read articles by our attorneys and mentions of our team in the news.
- Learn about important documents you should have when making your estate plan.
Below are outside sources that we believe have helped our clients in the past and could help you. If you have any questions about things you learn about from these sites or want to take action with your estate plan and other elder law needs, be sure to contact Cooper, Adel & Associates.
Federal Government Resources
- U.S. Dept. of Labor Information relevant to people with disabilities, portal to other sites.
- Veterans Administration
- U.S. Government senior site Portal to government sites
- Medicare Information about Medicare, The New Drug Card Program and More
- Lifeline Assistance Helping consumers obtain or keep local telephone service
Benefits and Nursing Home Resources
- State-by-state information on Medicaid
- National listing of nursing homes, comparison guide
- Kepro, Inc.
- National Association of Geriatric Care Managers
- National Family Caregiver Association
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Family Caregiver Alliance
- Consumer Consortium on Assisted Living Information on how to
evaluate an assisted living facility